Sites to See: Old St. John

St. John existed as a parish in Jamaica from 1677 until 1867, with the main settlements being Guanaboa Vale and the Free Village of Kitson Town. Now located in the north-west quadrant of the modern parish of St. Catherine, it is home to a variety of tangible heritage sites that are a microcosm of Jamaica's history.

© 2020 Andrew P. Smith